Dr Jay Deshmukh
Dr Jay Deshmukh is Chief Physician and Director, Sunflower Hospital, Nagpur Honorary Physician to Honorable Governor of Maharashtra and PondicherryCentral. Dr Jay Deshmukh is an M.B.B.S., M.C.P.S., F.C.P.S., M.N.A.M.S., MD From Internal Medicine – Bombay and New Delhi. Mine Planning & Design Institute Ltd. And Western Coal Fields Director at Orange City Hospital and Research Institute, Nagpur. Ex. Honorary Associate Professor (Medicine) Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Sawangi (M), Wardha. he is a Chairman, Central India Ethics committee. and Chairman, Trust for Family Physicians
Honors and Awards:-
Balkrishna Sudamji Prize
Smt. Babubahi Vahil Prize. (Bombay University Examination)
Won at the Competitive examinations at the L.T.M.M. College, Bombay
Dr. B.R. Damle Memorial Gold Medal in Medicine
Shri. B.M. Bhargava Memorial Award in Obst. And Gynecology.
Dr. C.M Gadre Memorial Prize in E.N.T.
General Physician With The Great experience Of 40 Years.
M.B.B.S., M.C.P.S., F.C.P.S., M.N.A.M.S., MD
12 Hours Shift- Responsibilities:
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Documents patient's condition and effectivenes
- Evaluate plan of care to facilitate achievement of panned and expected outcomes
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge with members of the healthcare
- Location : Nagpur
- Experience : 41 Years
- Department : Anesthesia Administration
- Available Timing : full time