Dr Arjun Deshmukh
Sunflower Hospital Nagpur Dr Arjun Deshmukh Ramdaspeth
Working as a Critical Care, Diabetes specialist in SunflowHospital, Nagpur.
35 bedded hospital from Last 3 years
M.B.B.S. – NKP Salve Institute of Medical Sciences, Nagpur
MD, JNMC, Wardha. Passed in December 2012
PGCDM Indore, PGCAT Indore, CCEBDM, NAGPUR
Certificate courses in DIABETES
Certificates course in THYROID disorders
Certificate courses in HYPERTENSION
Certificate course in
PG courses in CARDIOLOGY & GASTROENTEROLOGY
Advanced course in ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY
Worked in Echo Centre in Arneja Heart Institute, Nagpur 2015
As an observer in Midas Institute, Nagpur, In the Endoscopy Unit in 2015
General Physician With The Great experience Of 40 Years.
M.B.B.S., M.C.P.S., F.C.P.S., M.N.A.M.S., MD
12 Hours Shift- Responsibilities:
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Documents patient's condition and effectivenes
- Evaluate plan of care to facilitate achievement of panned and expected outcomes
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge with members of the healthcare
- Location : Nagpur
- Experience : 41 Years
- Department : Anesthesia Administration
- Available Timing : full time